Monday May 28 - Wednesday May 30, 2018
For more information email: firstname.lastname@example.org
One of the roles of the Information, Training and Communications Committee is to act as a resource for all Members and Associate Members to obtain information on educational events sponsored by other organizations dealing with current and/or potential regulatory issues, administrative law or other educational opportunities consistent with the Association’s mission and mandate.
This Committee should arrange education program(s) each year to provide:
- education in some aspect of the basic elements of the regulatory process and administrative law;
- an updating of Members as to changes that have occurred in legislation and regulatory processes;
- information on current issues and an opportunity for discussion on those issues;
- technical information on regulated industry operations and the impact on issues of interest to regulators; and
- a setting or location where learning can be focused and interaction can be controlled.